WAR WITH IRAQ WAR WITH IRAQ

A childish randition of complete stupidity

Once again I fall upon another waste of binary electrical impulses. Truly pathetic. You are an embarrasment to your country, your god, your family, you are awarded no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

-=THE SNIPER=- -=THE SNIPER=-

Great, but Berlin in 1945??

If you consult your history book I think you would find that the allies didnt invade europe until June of 1944, and didnt reach Berlin until 1945, and finally defeated germany in April of 1945. Other people seemed to have commented that it did not take place in Berlin either. OTherwise, it was a cool movie though. Sorry im anal about it, im just a history buff.

Canadian Army Promo Canadian Army Promo

I dont think you know what youre talking about

I am in the army and Im sick of all you people at home bitching about how no one should join the army and it turns people into psychos. Sure, the army isnt for everyone, but at least be grateful for people like me who are willing to serve their country to protect ingrateful civilians like you who think you dont need us. At least when I have a family some day I can say I played my part in the defense of our nation and service to all of you ingrates. Scew all of you.

Stick Slayer: Episode Six Stick Slayer: Episode Six

Breathtaking!!

As an amatuer animator myself, the effects and stuff in this animation took my breath away really. Ive never seen action to this intensity on Newgrounds or in any animation. I commend you!!

Burgerland Episode 1 Burgerland Episode 1

Very Good if its your first try

Need some work on a funnier storyline, and more convicing audio voices. But other than that, good drawing (compared to 90% if whats on newgrounds, and i commend you. WOrk at it some more next time.

D-Day Memorial D-Day Memorial

Stupid shit...sorry memorial for people who died

All i can say is that if that is what you call a memorial, i wouldnt want to be related to you and die. Why dont you find something your good at and stick to that. Or spend some more time on less significant subjects.

SDRNR 1 1/2 SDRNR 1 1/2

You are one humurously sick bastard!!

I think you need to see a doctor

To Breathe Vengeance To Breathe Vengeance

Excellent Work

I was very impressed. You did not get drawn away into stick figures and lame pointless plots like 90% of people posting on NewGrounds. you should check out my dday and pearl harbor animations. but you far excel me, your animation is smooth, mostly lifelike, and i might say its the best animation ive seen on NEwGruonds with that plot.

The Elements The Elements

Pretty funny

i laughed, that was pretty creative, wish i had it last year for Chemistry. Hey, steve2k, just so you know, im the one who made that dday animation, and i totally agree with you about the british. In my next one, that im animating now, part of it is showing how the british commandos kicked some nazi butt. Stay tuned, it'll be out in a few weeks.

thesteve2k responds:

nice, i can't wait and thanks for the support :-)