WAR WITH IRAQ WAR WITH IRAQ

A childish randition of complete stupidity

Once again I fall upon another waste of binary electrical impulses. Truly pathetic. You are an embarrasment to your country, your god, your family, you are awarded no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

-=THE SNIPER=- -=THE SNIPER=-

Great, but Berlin in 1945??

If you consult your history book I think you would find that the allies didnt invade europe until June of 1944, and didnt reach Berlin until 1945, and finally defeated germany in April of 1945. Other people seemed to have commented that it did not take place in Berlin either. OTherwise, it was a cool movie though. Sorry im anal about it, im just a history buff.

Canadian Army Promo Canadian Army Promo

I dont think you know what youre talking about

I am in the army and Im sick of all you people at home bitching about how no one should join the army and it turns people into psychos. Sure, the army isnt for everyone, but at least be grateful for people like me who are willing to serve their country to protect ingrateful civilians like you who think you dont need us. At least when I have a family some day I can say I played my part in the defense of our nation and service to all of you ingrates. Scew all of you.